Lancaster University Students’ Union is holding its Annual General Meeting in The Great Hall on Monday October 28 2019.
6:00PM Doors Open
6:25PM Last Entry
6.30PM Meeting Starts
AGM Registration is now LIVE 📣📣
Due to the predicted demand of the AGM we have introduced meeting entry via the students' union website. This should speed up entry into the Great Hall, enable students to prove their membership and entitlement to vote.
The full agenda has now been announced:
1) Climate Change Emergency
2) Affordable Housing
3) Save our Sugarhouse
4) Sugarhouse Student Referendum Result
5) Position on Industrial Action
6) FTO Public stance on potential sale of Sugarhouse
7) Student Trustee Recruitment
8) Referendum Legally Binding
10) Recording Trustee Board
11) Amendment of Articles on amendment of Trustee board powers over Chief Executive in articles of association
12) Approval of Increased student input in SU spending
The deadline for submitting amendments to motions is 12PM Thursday October 24 at email@example.com 👈
If you are unable to attend the meeting you can vote on items in the agenda online. Please note that if you have already voted online, you will not be able to vote on these issues again at Annual General Meeting in the Great Hall on Monday October 28.
Deadline for submitting online votes is 2pm on Monday October 28.
If you have any accessibility requirements please contact Hannah Prydderch, Vice President Union Development by 3PM Friday October 25 at firstname.lastname@example.org 👈
Facebook Event: www.facebook.com/events/502872176930369/